1. PREPARE WALL SURFACE WITH PAINT OR PRIMER LAYER
2. CLEAN SURFACE
3. MEASURE WIDTH OF PANELS AND DRAW ON WALL AN OUTLINE OF PLACEMENT
4. TURN OFF POWER AND COVER ELECTRICALS WITH TAPE AND PLASTIC SHEETS
5. SPRAY GENEROUSLY ON BACK OF SUPPLIED PAPER SHEET AND SOAK TO VISIBLE DROPLETS ON WALL
6. LINE UP PANEL AGAINST DRAWN EDGE
7. PAT DOWN AND LOOK FOR BUBBLES
8. LIFT AND RESOAK AS NEEDED
9.LINE UP SECOND SHEET AND OVERLAP ACCORDINGLY
10. ONCE ALL SHEETS ARE LINED UP, TRIM EDGES WITH KNIFE
**If you feel it needs more tack – apply more water.
**Placed down and its not positioned correctly ? That’s okay, just spray again, peel and readjust placement
** Worried about removing? Just dampen and lift. will not leave permanent residue behind
HOW LONG WILL iT LAST?
This wallpaper is intended for short to medium term internal use. Standard water based adhesive is estimated to last up to 5 years.
IS THIS PERMANENT?
No. This can easily be removed with no permanent residue left from the adhesive. Just dampen with water and remove.
WHAT ABOUT GAPS IN THE ARTWORK? HOW STRAIGHT DO I HAVE TO APPLY?
We print with a small overlap which helps the install process. Just apply a small lip over the next panel and line up
WHAT CAN I PRINT?
As long as there is no copyright or trademark infringements, whatever you want. Photos from your mobile phone contain
enough data to blow up to a wall. Supplying your own digital artwork, or sourcing print ready commercial stock images.
This wallpaper is coated with a flame retardant.